Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April's Fool Day

Happy April's Fool Day everyone!! Been busy with work and family lately. As I had mentioned in my last post, I will blogging less frequently as I want to spend more time with my family (my 2 dearest princesses actually..... hehe.....) but of cos my scrapbooking will still continue even with my busy schedule. To me, scrapbooking helps me de-stress and make me more relaxed.

My lastest project was a chipboard album about our first trip to the zoo. It is a chipboard book but it gave way when I was trying to use mod podge to paste the patterned paper over it. So, I ended up punching hole and tied them together with a ribbon. I actually wanted to use a metal ring instead but since it will be manhandled by my 2 DDs.... I think ribbon will do less damage. It will also be a teaching book on animals for them.... hehe...









I used mostly Sassafraslass patterned paper ( Bungle Jungle) for the album.
Thank you for looking!! Looking forward to the coming weekends..... Hehe...

1 comment:

Teng said...

Hey! Very nice! I think it will serve as a very good memory when the girls are bigger!