Friday, September 17, 2010

Up and Up We Go

Using Pencil Lines Sketch #202.






















Scrapped a candid photo of my 2 girls climbing up our house gate. They became restless while waiting for my hubby and me to get ready to bring them out.....
Honestly, I don't know who taught who to climb up the gate. Ah Ger was never a climber before this incident. I think they gave each other moral support to do so.


























Will keep trying to tie a nice little bow... heh



















Thanks for looking!!
Materials: Studio Calico Kit
Bazzill Kraft cardstock
Stamp: Catlife Press
Alpha: AC Thickers
RubOns: Prima Marketing
Stickers: 7 gypsies, Sassafralass
Others: Button, flocked lace: WRMK, Maya Mist, doily, Baker Twine, Robin Nest, heart-shaped rhinestone, tag: Jenni Bowlin

No comments: