Monday, October 18, 2010

Not 1... not 2.. but 4 canvas layouts!

This has been a long overdue project that was delayed for about.... 2 months?

Had to find a suitable size canvas for the layout... which took me several trips to the shop as they out of stock. Then... finding the suitable time to prime and paint the canvas (while the girls were sleeping ). Then.... gathering suitable patterned papers and embellishments to finish up all 4 layouts at one go!! I do stopped and finished other projects in between to get some inspirations.

Love the end product... how the little details just come together...


I think they look nicer in real-life though... the colours are more vibrant.. I should really brush up my photography skill.


Some differences in each layout... but all having the same photo...

Packed the canvas layout together with the stand..... so that they can displayed them out...


It's feel great to make handmade gifts for friends... don't you think so too?
Well... I do...

Thanks for looking!!
Materials:
Canvas & stand
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Hambly Transparency, American Craft
Rubons: Maya Road, October Afternoon
Stickers: 7 gypsies
Embellishments: Maya Road trinket pins, kraft tag,ribbons; Jenni Bowlin tickets; Prima marketing; Robin's Nest
Others: MM paints, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, flowers, Sizzix die, AC embossing powder, plastic eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, shabby creations, Salene! Your projects are so inspiring! :)

Hugs,
Viola

Melissa said...

These are great! I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/