Friday, August 10, 2012

Creatively Yours Sketches #25-12

Hello! I'm back with a sketch from Creatively Yours Sketches!!

I had been waiting for the perfect sketch for the photo I had in mind.....so.....



here's my take...

Photo was taken quite sometime back. Just waiting to be scrap only.... Hehe...



 Was playing around with the mist and paint and I do like the end effect...


Please do drop by the blog to see what others had wonderfully created and hopefully it will inspire you to scrap!!

3 comments:

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

Yati, your LO this week is stunning. Thanks so much for all your help in designing beautiful things from the Sketches over at S: CY! ~ Ali (Proud Team Leader)
(PS~ I deleted my first post as I am a terrible typist & made too many errors!)

glorygirl said...

So so so so so so cute!!! Love all the colors you used here. The embellishments and background you created are perfect!