Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends Forever

Dedicated this layout to a friend of mine. She used to work in the same department as me but after completing her advanced diploma, she was transferred to another department.

If you are reading this, I wanted to do a layout with a photo of both of us. But, as you know and I told you before.... you handphone camera..... errmmm... too low quality :P. So, I have to use a photo of you and Meimei.

We need to get a good photo of us!!!




Journalling:
A song lyrics from On the Side of Me by Corrine May.



Products:

Brazzill CardstockPatterned Paper: Sassafraslass, Hambly
Stamps: Unity Stamp
Alphas: Making Memories
Others: StazOn Ink

3 comments:

Teng said...

Wah! I feels so touched leh... I've save a photo of ur LO for my safe-keeping yah!

You won't believe how much I missed those times we were in the same ward loh... It had always been a joy for me to know that we will be on the same shift those days. To have a friend who can work well together is really a great blessing for me.

I really look forward to the day where we can work together again... as for now I will look forward to days where we can hangout together... with you and ur two darlings :)

P/s: We must take a nice photos together one day!!!

Teng said...

Oh yah... I post ur layout in my blog too k!

And i realised Ah ger also in the LO leh!

haha!

Leena said...

I love the way you used the SSL and Hambly on this page! Awesome! Thanks for popping by my blog Yati! :)