Friday, May 8, 2009

Man Yue

Man Yue means full month celebration in Mandarin ( my source is from my hubby... so if any mistake... it's him!!! Heh... :p). I am trying to backtrack all those that I had wanted to scrap for my DDs' to keep next time when they grow up. I am gonna make them an album each.... or maybe more!!

Meimei is 9mths old now. I feel that she is growing much faster than Ah Ger... and time pass much faster with 2 of them around. Sometimes, I do wish that I do not have to work so that I can take care of them and spend as much quality time as possible. But, judging from my character, I DO NEED to work to keep my sanity. They can really drive you crazy with the constant bickering.. complaining (even thou' Meimei can only do her baby talks.... I know she is complaining whenever Ah Ger pushes her around or snatching her stuff away)... keeping them apart within a safe distance while still letting them play together... is tiring!! BUT... that's the fun of it all.... Heh..

This makes those times that I have with them so much more precious than ever. Love bringing them out to go 'window-shopping' too!

My little baby... sleeping so sweetly....
Isn't the cupcakes cute too!!

I sprayed the flower cardstock with Tattered Angels glimmer mist using 2 colours instead of 1. It has much nicer effect BUT too bad most it been covered by the photos... Heh..
I also handstitched around the patterned paper... it took me so much longer than machine stitching it!! :D
Journaling:
Celebrating sweetie little Rina's full month. She is such a doll. She slept most of the time. Only waking up for her 3hrly milk feeds. Love you so much dearie... Hope you grow up happy and healthy.
Products:
Brazzill Cardstock
Patterned paper: Pink Paislee, KI Memories - flower cardstock
Stamp: Unity Stamp
RubOns: 7gypsies, Maya Road, Prima Marketing
Alphas: American Craft Thickers
Others: Jenni Bowlin Calendar card, Ranger stickles, Tattered Angels glimmer mist
Thanks for looking!!

No comments: