Monday, August 24, 2009

Cutie Pie

Meimei had fully recovered from her flu and cough. Now, it's only Ah Ger having slight cough and runny nose, my domestic helper and me having slight runny nose. I am only slightly affected by the flu bug.... thank god. Who will take care of the children if I really fall ill.

But, Meimei suddenly developed fever last Wednesday which lasted for 3 days. Her temperature usually spiked at night. She refused to let me sponged her or even put the cool pack on her forehead. She kept taking them off and threw them away. Luckily, her fever was not that high.

Here is a LO of her on the sofa..... she looks so much like Ah Ger.... so adorable!!


Products:

Brazzil cardstock
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, Hambly overlay
Alphas: American Craft stickers
Diecuts: Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts
Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin, K & Company
Others: Ranger stickles, Maya Mist, plastic eyes

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: