Friday, November 20, 2009

Here's a LO of my hubby and Ah Ger. Photos of hubby with the children or even me are so rare. He will keep doing this -_- face whenever I tried to take pics of him.

Playing with masking (if that's what it is call) and my glimmer mist. Didn't really turn out the way that I wanted it to be. But not too bad for a 1st attempt right. Hehe....


Kept the colour muted as I don't it to be too 'girly'.
I used the leftover chipboard frame and painted it with distress crackle paint. Can't really see from the photo but I love the vintagey feeling it gives. I applied some stickles to give a little glitter effect.











Materials:
Kraft cardstock
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Collage Press, Webster's Page, Hambly overlay
Alphas: AC Thickers, Heidi Swapp chipboard
Stamp: Unity Company
Embellishments: Metal brad, metal word saying; MM, journal card; Jenni Bowlin, chipboard, sheer; Maya Road, stickers, gaffer tape; 7gypsies, rubOns: AC
Others: Ranger stickles, Ranger distress crackle paint, Tattered Angel glimmer mist
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

my paper love studio said...

a big congrats and just adore this page :)