Friday, November 13, 2009

My Little Bumble Bee

Been slow in updating my blog... I'm a really bad blogger. It's been very busy ever since the moving here and there...... to and fro from my parents' house. Well, since it's best for the kids (for now), I guess, we will stick to the current plan.

No doubt that there are more people around to help/supervise my domestic helper and my kids are well fed, the only part that I do not like is my girls will usually end up watching cartoons most part of the days and Ah Ger will keep sucking on her 'TuTu' which I am trying to wean her off! Sigh......

Let's just leave that aside.

Here is my lastest LO.
My cute little MeiMei in her bumble bee swimsuit! Courtesy of my brother. She didn't even try to pull out the cap! It's her first time to Sentosa (her birthday treat). She enjoyed them so much. But this Mummy forgot to bring extra clothes for herself.... so, can't let her play for too long as Mummy was getting wetter and wetter.


















LO was done within 2 hours. My shortest time ever. Really wanna keep it simple so that the main focus will be the photos itself.

Materials:
Patterned Paper: Sassafraslass,
Alphas: AC Thickers, Adornit stickers
Embellishments: Die cut; Fancy Pants, Sticker; 7 gypsies, Maya Rd sheer, RubOns; Heidi Swapp, Prima Marketing, Rhinestones; Kaisercraft, Pearl flowers; Jenni Bowlin, Buttons; Tessa Ann
Thanks for looking!

No comments: