Monday, February 8, 2010

1st sketch revealed

At last! Here is my take for Sketch #90 for Creative Scrappers.


It's a picture of me with my "Chucky" doll when I was only six. Ain't I cute? =P
This was one of those RARE picture of me taken when I was young. God knows where is that doll now...Heh.
Can't really think of a suitable title for the layout. So, I used a stamp sentiments as a title.
Head over to Creative Scrappers and checked out what other DTs had created. It's simply awesome! Do play along with us too!
Materials:
Patterned Papers: K & Company
Stamp: Stamper Anonymous
Embellishments: Chipboard frame; Maya Rd, flowers; Prima, pearls; Basic Grey
Others: MM paint, Robin's Nest, American Craft embossing powder, lace, MM staples

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

nice that you are scrapping those old pics...really nostalgic. nice take on the sketch.