Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Assignment for Butterfly Crafts

Just got back from Hongkong last night. Tiring but happy to spend so much time with my hubby and the 2 kids. Now.. I had to nurse my sore arms. Even though we brought our 2 prams with us. Roads, facilities and transports are not really prams or wheelchairs friendly. Moreover, the 2 girls will only sat there long enough when they are asleep.

In summary, Hongkong is a good place to shop but not sightseeing... I much prefer Japan... Heh...

Anyway, would like to share a my 1st layout for Butterfly Crafts. Do join in the fun!!

I kept the layout simple to keep the focus on the photos.

Used a mixture of alphas to use up the Thickers... so that I can buy new ones??! I painted Distress crackle paint around the title to give it more texture. Love the cute cherry stamp from Unity Company (note: I applied glossy accent onto the cherry after I took the photos.)

And here... I played with my new tool.... i-top from Imaginisce!! It is so easy and fun to make your own brads! I used some scrap paper with the cute little birdie print...cut it.... and.. TA DA.... it's done!! Miss Lee T.T...... want me to make some for you?? ;P
Thanks for looking~~
Materials:
Patterned Papers: Crate Paper
Alphas: AC Thickers, Jenni Bowlin stickers
Stamp: Unity Company
Embellishments: Pin, clip; Making Memories, twine; Ikandee, RubOns; Prima Marketing
Others: Robin's Nest, Maya Mist, Ranger Distress crackle paint


1 comment:

Teng said...

it's very nice n the little princess looks so pretty in the photo! haha.. like so grown up liao! Next time bring the 2 out k! Wonder Ah ger still remembers me or not... haha!