Monday, March 8, 2010

First layout

First layout of myself!! One of my 2010 resolutions. To scrap more about myself, my thoughts, my attitudes, my beliefs.... everything and anything I can think of. I want my girls to know more about their mummy and have something to look back to.... when I am gone...

Using Creative Scrappers Sketch #94.......


Here's my take..... Achievement in 2009.


Journaling:


1) Kept my sanity even with the 2 little monsters around
2) Surviving in my new workplace (still struggling thou') (think positive.... think positive... think positive... )
3) My 2 little princesses growing up happy and healthy (most important of all!!!)



First time using Ranger crackle accent.... love the glossy and crackle effect at the same time!! Did you see the new heart shaped border..... used Martha Stewart border punch... LOVE IT!!

Thanks for looking! Remember to check it out!

Materials:

Patterned Paper: Studio Calico Kit, Rhonna Farrer
Alphas: AC Thickers, Making Memories Stickers
Stamps: Unity Company, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee
RubOns: Prima Marketing
Embellishments: Chipboard frame; Maya Rd, chipboard Buttons; Jenni Bowlin, twine; Ikandee
Others: Maya Mist, Ranger crackle accent, ribbon, sequins

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

it is always nice to scrap abt yourself and u did fab with this layout :)

Teng said...

Wow... first time doing it for yourself? Should do more yah!