Thursday, April 22, 2010

Never too late.......

Oopss... a little late for posting #100 sketch for Creative Scrappers..... but here it is....~~


A photo of my girls favorite bedtime mate!! Tou-Tou.......

I've just started a new album "Our daily lives" (title subjected to change) to document... our everyday lives... not only those special occasions. It may seems insignificant for now.... but I always have visions of sitting together with my girls and flipping through the albums ...... telling them stories of when they were younger.

Sigh.... hopefully at least one of them will be interested in my passion.... even though it may burn a big hole in my pocket.

Using one of my favorite border punch by Martha Stewart (love them!!) to create the borders. Misted the white cardstock a little..... add a little more interest.


Created the banner from scratch... painstakingly.. but it's worth it..... so cute and tie the end with Baker's Twine!





Thanks for looking!! Remember to check out here for more details on April's sketch challenges!!

Materials:
Studio Calico kit
Embellishments: Trinket pins: MM, gaffer tape; 7 gypsies, stickers; Sassafraslass, sheer tag; MR
Others: Buttons, Tattered angel glimmer mist, Ranger stickles, Baker's Twine

1 comment:

Teng said...

I knew u will do one LO on tou tou one day... that's why buy u the 2 wooden tou tou... but too late :p