Sunday, May 2, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #102

It's been quite a while since I last blogged. It's getting more and more difficult for me to blog and scrap like I used to do. The girls are becoming smarter and smarter (especially Meimei who is getting more and more cheeky!) and they are needing more of my attentions. Not that I mind, but I do miss scrapping at times... its one of my outlet to destress.....

So please excuse me if I had not been blogging much....

Not wanting to delay any longer.... Creative Scrappers Sketch #102!!

And here's my take......


Meimei with her cheeky little smile!



Crocheted the flower myself....
Thanks for looking!

Patterned Paper: 3ndypapir
Stamp: Unity Stamp
Alphas: AC thickers, Adornit alpha stickers
RubOns: Prima Marketing
Embellishments: Trinket pin, chipboard tag; Maya Rd, stickers; 7 gypsies, metal tag; Tim Holtz, brad; SEI
Others: Tessa Ann button, ribbons, Tattered Angel glimmer mist, jump ring, chipboard swirl, Ranger dimensional pearl, AC embossing powder, Sizzix die

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow this is a really busy and cute page. I love your work.