Monday, February 7, 2011

My CHA Favorites (aka "MUST BUY")

Had been drooling over the new collections since CHA winter show. For my non-scrapbooking friends... CHA = Craft & Hobby Association. It is an annual convention for craft/hobby retailers. In my own words.... the show which showcase the most gorgeous and to die for scrapbook supplies!! And the place to meet all the wonderful creators behind these gorgeous stuff and be inspired!

Here's a few to show you my favorites: (MUST BUY! MUST BUY!)

From Echo Park: For the Record (Love the dark bold colour)
From
Prima Marketing: Moulin Rouge (Love the dark colour in the too!)


Sweet Fairy (This is so sweet.... You should have seen the whole collection)

Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp (Actually I love the whole collection... but too costly for my pocket.. LOL) (Hint to Hubby: My birthday coming soon!)

October Afternoon: 5 & Dime (Vintage sweetness!)


From Crate Paper: Love all 3 collections



Gorgeous right...
Cya soon! Take Care!

No comments: