Monday, March 14, 2011

Long awaited break.....

Let me see... when was my last official annual leave slot... july? Which I took to send off my domestic helper, took care of Meimei (Ah Ger went to Korea with my sis) and 'training' my new helper. But things never go as planned. Helper not interested in learning how to take care of my kids. Her interest is making phone calls and going out. Thereafter.... I had to take ad-hoc leave to settle helper stuff, kid stuff, etc. So, there goes all my leave.

Was juggling between work, housework, kids, scrapbooking (to help me maintain my sanity) and getting enough rest so that I won't fall sick.

This LO was done quite sometime back but I was too tired/ occupy to actually post it. Sometimes, ideas (to blog) come to my mind but.... the timing is always wrong.

Anyway.... photos (with my iphone... that's why is quite blur) are taken before their bedtime. They were busy posing for me. One of the rare occasions that they will agree to things TOGETHER in HARMONY.

The frame was from my stash. It was actually white but I misted it with Maya Mist to make it stand out. The heart-shaped 'border' was actually ribbon from my own stash too. Added some cut out motifs here and there...

I used Sizzix die and some leftover felt for the leaves.

Direct stamping onto the LO again.... coloured the flower motif with copic marker and used dimensional glue to give it a shine.
Thanks for looking!!

No comments: