Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moment Like This

Entered this layout for Crate Paper February Sketch Challenge and I didn't won it... Hehe... but I'm still happy to finally use the Restoration Collection which I had been hoarding for so long....

This photo was taken during our first trip to Hortpark. We were resting on one of the benches in an open field. It was so light-heartening to see both of them caring for each other despite the daily fighting, kicking and snatching... But of course, they will continue their daily routine after a short while.


I mixed the Restoration collection together with some from the older collections and cut strips of the patterned papers. The doilies are also cut out from the patterned paper and made into embellishments.. isn't it just wonderful? Hehe...

My attempt to get a clearer pic of the layout by placing it on their easel... a little clearer? But slanted... oh well....

Meimei waking up from her afternoon nap.... She will go "I see oni k.... I see only"... ya.. right... see only..

One of the many techniques that I learn from my LSS, MWL. Rolling twine to make a flower center.
I stamped and embossed the image on the cardstock. Stitching the edges to give it more texture.

Cut out the playing cards from the paper collection and curling the edges.

Lastly... can't resist using my latest collection of punch from Fiskars77.... the cloud punch! I was going to embossed the image... but had forgotten all about it...
Ok.... time for some housework.... thanks for dropping by!!
Materials:
Crate Paper: Lilian & Restoration Collection
Alpha: AC Thickers, Studio Calico stickers, MM stickers
Embellishments: Baker's Twine, Maya Rd ribbon, wooden button, trinket pin, Prima:Say it with Pearl
Stamp: Stampers Anonymous

No comments: