Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #246

Using Pencil Lines Sketch #246,

Here's my take,

I splattered some Maya Mist onto the background (don't really like clean background nowadays). Took a while for me to think of the title because I had too many missing alphas from my old collection of AC Thickers. In the end, I cut off the "f" to replace "r" and "m" to replace "u" in the yellow ones, use 5 to replace "s" in black one and cut off "k" to make a "h" too. Felt so satisfied to use them up!

Journaling:

Meimei don't like to brush her teeth.
Whenever it's time to brush her teeth,
we have to wrap her with the towel
(with her arms in it),
and force her to open her mouth.

Isn't the tiny wooden spools for Maya Rd cute?! Love using them so much! And I used plenty of tiny buttons to fill up the frame chipboard.

Love the Washi Tape from Hambly!

Thanks for looking!!

Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Alphas: AC Thickers
Embellishments: K & Company flower brad, 7 gypsies sticker, Maya Rd kraft journal tag, mini wooden spools, trinket pin, Hambly washi tape
Others: Maya Mist, buttons, Bakers Twine, brads, Sizzix, Copic Marker, carnival tickets, embroidery thread

1 comment:

cat123 said...

This is a lovely layout with so many cute details! Thanks for playing along with us at Pencil Lines!