Monday, June 4, 2012

Creatively Yours Sketch #17-12

Hello.... June..

It seems not too long ago that I was looking forward to May. Looking forward to our long awaited family vacation to Disneyland. That time passed by too soon... and it's mid-year already...
Been wanting to blog but I was really drowsy from the painkillers...

Sharing with you Creatively Yours Sketch #17-12:


Here's my take:


When I saw this sketch. I knew that I just had to scrap these old photos that I had dug out.
 Meimei was sitting on a pram meant for a doll and she was busy disturbing her big sister. Photos are not that clear but I love to see them both together. Please join us here and see what others had done with this great sketch!

Here's a close up pic:

To save some time, instead of stitching around the patterned papers. I created faux stitches by poking holes and joining them with pen instead.....


Lastly, just wanted to share a tag that I had designed to give to the patients and their mothers for Mother's Day! Inexpensive but a thoughtful gift....



Last but not least... do remember to pop by here.... and join in the sketch!!!

No comments: