Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet House and more notebooks.......

This had been one of my long awaiting to-do project (for about 6 months or so..). It was done halfway and left on my shelf collecting plenty of dust.....The mojo to complete it was simply not there and finding the correct photos for the album stalled me too.
But I managed to complete them about a month ago..... at last....


Using mainly Prima Marketing patterned papers (it's one of the older collection). I have intended to add picket fence, etc..... but decided to keep it simply for easy storage.


As for the photos, I chose those random photos that I had not scrapped before and not suitable to scrapped in bigger layout. By the way.... that Hello Kitty was placed there as temporary measure until I can find another suitable candidate for the house.... hehe...
Next..... my latest set of notebooks that I had made.... might list some for sales soon...


Thanks for dropping by!!!

No comments: