Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year to all!!~~

Better late than never.... Happy New Year to all!! ~~

A new year... a new beginning... One of my resolution is to scrap more and buy/spent less on scrapbook stuff.... I buy more than I scrap.... (But I don't think I'm the only one though... Heh).

Made a calender for one of my closest friend. Hope she really really like it. I'm on the verge of keeping them for myself.... LOL!

Using Maya Road acrylic calender stand......















Love the vibrant colour. I hope it will brighten her days... EVERYDAY....whenever she sees it.
Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Teng said...

Dear friend,

I like it alot alot k! So happy and touch whenever I see it! Really missed those days where we can work n chat and joke together! I dun have to take photos myself liao... just download fr urs hee hee... then u won't say my photo dun do justice to ur hardwork hee hee...

Have a great year ahead k! May Ah ger n Meimei contiune to be as pretty and healthy as ever ... u n hubby to be as loving as ever! Haha! :)Good Bless!

Kristine said...

this little calendar is fabulous! love the bright colors ;-)

janis said...

i sooo love your calendar!!!! love love love in fact!!! i think i'm gonna take a look again to study the details - - i suddenly want to make one for me too!!!!happy new year yati!!!

Wee Fern . 임위분 said...

Hi Salene,

I like your calendar alot... can i know where you buy those "ingredients"?

Wee Fern . 임위분 said...

Hi Salene,

it's me again... =) hmm... Those from Maya Road and other emblelishment u bought at where? Made With Love? Coz I wonder bside MWL, any other shops supplies those scrapbooking stuffs... Thanks alotz~