Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seriously Adored

At times, my mum love to dress my girls up and make them dance around the house. It is so difficult to take a decent photo of her while she is dancing. It will either ended up being too blurry or she looked away from the camera.

I can't help but to scrap her photos... Hehe...





















I'm still experimenting with Maya Mists....love the effect... I am soo loving it. You should give it a try... really!
Thanks for looking!!

Materials:
Patterned Paper: Sassafraslass, Hambly Overlay
Alphas: AC Thickers
Stickers: Sassafraslass
Embellishments: Twine; Ikandee, chipboard; Maya Road, flocked lace; WRMK, staplet; metal charms; Making Memories, rubOns; Prima Marketing
Others: Tessa Ann's buttons, Maya Mist, Ranger stickles, Robin's Nest

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

awww..this is such a cute layout!
love the colours you use here :)