Friday, February 27, 2009

We Adore U

Using sketch from Pencil Lines......


I did a LO for my brother's 4month old son. He intended to do an album for his son. But realising he has no time for it, he 'donated' all his scrapbook supplies to me and in return, I do it on his behalf. =P
Hopefully, he likes them.


I embossed the chipboard flourish with Ranger Distress embossing powder. I love seeing the powder literally melts and become a 'smooth' surface. Applied stickles to the edges of the clouds.



Using white pen, I inked the edges of the chipboard alphas because it looks so plain. Oh.... my Unity stamps just arrived in my mail yesterday.... they are so lovely.


Products:
White Cardstock Brazzill Paper
Patterned Papers: October Afternoon,
Alphas: Heidi Swapps
Embellishments: October Afternoon journaling tag, Creative Café chipboard flourish, Making Memories journaling note, Making Memories; Brads
Stickers: KI Memories; Love, Elsie, 7gypsies 97% complete, Adornit
Others: Ranger Glossy Accent, Ranger Distress embossing powder, Ranger stickles, buttons, embroidery thread, ribbon
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co.

Thank you for looking!!

No comments: